This website is operated by Niigata Power Systems (hereinafter, ‘NIIGATA’).
- Consenting to Terms of
While the greatest of care is taken in regards to information featured on this website, NIIGATA does not guarantee that it is accurate or up-to-date and shall not, under any circumstances, be liable for damages arising from errors in information, downloading data, tampering of data by third parties and so on.
NIIGATA shall bear no responsibility for this website when accessed via a link. Moreover, NIIGATA does not necessarily have relationships with such link destinations, for example, as an affiliate company or business partner.
The IR information featured on this website aims to provide corporate information about NIIGATA and is not intended to entice investment, etc. Moreover, NIIGATA does not provide warranty of any kind regarding the contents of such information. Opinions, forecasts and so on are based on NIIGATA’s judgment at the time the material was compiled. We request that the final decision regarding investment be based on the judgment of the user themselves.
The content of this website is subject to change or deletion without notice.
- Prohibited conduct
When using NIIGATA ’s website, the following conduct is prohibited.
- (1) Conduct which infringes, or is likely to infringe, the property or privacy of a third party or NIIGATA
- (2) Conduct which disadvantages or damages a third party or NIIGATA, or conduct which is likely to
- (3) Conduct which is, or is likely to be, offensive to public order and morals
- (4) Criminal conduct, conduct which leads to criminal conduct or is likely to
- (5) Fraudulent reporting or notifications such as registering another person’s email address
- (6) Sales or conduct aimed at sales profits or preparation aimed at engaging in such conduct
- (7) Conduct which may damage the honor and credibility of a third party or NIIGATA
- (8) The use or provision of malicious programs such as computer viruses, etc. or conduct likely to lead to this
- (9) Other conduct which violates laws, ordinances, treaties or is likely to
- (10) Conduct other than that shown above judged as NIIGATA to be inappropriate
NIIGATA does not recommend nor provide warranty for third party website content accessible via this website or the content of third party websites featured links to this website and shall bear no responsibility whatsoever for any damage incurred by website viewers due to third party website usage.
- (1) NIIGATA will under no circumstances bear responsibility for damages arising from including a link to this website.
- (2) In principle, the information featured on this website and associated URLs are subject to change without notice.
- (3) We firmly refuse links which infringe NIIGATA’s rights or business operations.
- (4) We firmly refuse links
from websites including the following content.
・Content deemed offensive to public order and morals
・Content deemed slanderous towards NIIGATA
- (5) Links to this website do not indicate the existence of any form of rights obligatory relationship between NIIGATA and the linked destination.
In principle, NIIGATA or NIIGATA affiliate companies hold the copyright to all copyright works features on this website and these are protected by the copyright laws of each country, various treaties and other laws. Unless the prior consent of NIIGATA as the rights holder has been obtained, we firmly prohibit the use of such works for private reasons by an individual, or other acts which exceed the scope recognized by the Copyright Act, including duplication, public transmission, modification, transfer and sale.
- Symbol Marks and Other Trademarks
In principle, all symbol marks, brand names, service names, etc. featured on this website are trademarks or registered trademarks of NIIGATA or our affiliated companies. The use of all other product names, service names, etc. is also strictly prohibited without obtaining written approval in advance.
This website does not grant any rights whatsoever based on intellectual property of NIIGATA or a third party, such as patent right, trademark right or copyright.
Laws and Jurisdiction